At Penn Valley, we see ourselves as a FAMILY OF FAMILIES. Because of this, we center our ministry around helping you grow and mature as followers of Jesus Christ who love one another.
THIS IS GUIDED BY FOUR CORE VALUES:
1. We are committed to PRAYER, therefore we will encourage prayer in its many forms and forums as the essential fuel of a movement of God in our midst.
2. We are committed to WORSHIP as the soul's preparation to center our life priorities before God. Corporate worship is the bringing of people together in community what we have been practicing privately so that we might live with an eternal perspective.
3. We are committed to the idea of GROUPS. We believe they are the best way to minister to one another within our family of faith.
4. We are committed to the truth that Christian BELIEF and PRACTICE are to be JOINED. Christians are to think, live and behave differently than the lost.
Our desire is to be a COMMUNITY that "EXPERIENCES HIS GRACE." We want this to be more than just a motto at Penn Valley. We hope that as you get to know us, you will see a genuine demonstration of God's love for you from this church family. We want you to know of your importance to God, and us. When you are ready, we will show you how to take some next steps.
Penn Valley is a part of the historic, world wide family of God-the CHURCH.
1. Obeying Truth.
2. Practicing Biblical Relationships.
3. Pursuing Biblical Mission.
Click HERE to find out more about the Charis Commitment To Common Identity.